My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.stataproductions.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Executive portraits, headshots and fish.







The weekend started out strong with Jim Baron and I shooting hundreds of portraits, some trade show exhibits, brand awareness openers and cocktail parties at the Cleveland Renaissance Hotel and the old arcade.

After several days of shooting it was time for me to take one of my vacations. This time it was a trip up to Canada for their
second day of duck season. We did quite well and the morning was over before I knew it and it was time to head back to
Ohio.


I wasn't disappointed though - I knew my fly fishing club was on the way home - www.sunnybrooktroutclub.com.
After catching a couple of rainbows for dinner I was able to land a beautiful brown before the sun set.







Back to reality for the rest of the week shooting some construction shots for an architectural client.



We finished up the week shooting plaques in the studio and some additional meetings and group shots.




Every week brings something different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home